Returns and Exchanges
COVID-19 Disruptions Governor Inslee has issued a “Stay Home – Stay Healthy” order for Washington state to slow the spread of COVID-19. We are accepting orders, exchanges and returns with our reduced staffing. Please only send us your exchanges or returns at this time if you can do so safely. Our generous 90 day return and exchange policy will be extended as needed. We will update this page and our COVID-19 Update page as the situation evolves. (4/30/20)
Guarantee of Satisfaction
We stand behind our goods. Any item found unsatisfactory on inspection should be returned in unused condition within 90 days with all tags for replacement or full refund of product price. Special orders, books and DVD’s may be returned only if defective or not as specified.
If you wish to return any merchandise for exchange or refund, please complete the following steps so that we may respond promptly. No return or exchange authorization code is necessary.
- 1. Indicate on the reverse side of your original packing slip, or on our Returns/Reorder Form (pdf), the merchandise being returned. State the reason for the return. We want to know so we can serve you better.
- 2. To obtain items in exchange for the returned merchandise, or to order additional items, please use the reorder form on the back of your original packing slip, or use our Returns/Reorder Form (pdf). There is no additional handling charge for the first exchange. For new orders, or secondary exchanges, please add our $9.00 handling charge which covers standard delivery within the US. If the value of the item(s) being ordered is greater than the value of the item(s) returned, please enclose payment for the difference, or provide credit card information on the form.
- 3. Enclose the packing slip/reorder form inside the parcel. If returning an Akubra hat for exchange or refund, please check our Repacking Your Akubra page. Wrap and tape your parcel securely.
- 4. Ship either United Parcel Service (ground) or USPS to David Morgan, 11812 North Creek Pky N, Suite 103, Bothell WA 98011-8202. For your convenience we have provided a return address label at the bottom of the package invoice and our Returns/Reorder Form (pdf).
Refunds for returns and exchanges will be made by credit card credit or check, depending upon the original method of payment.
Returns and exchanges can also be made in person at our retail store, located with our office and warehouse facility in Bothell, Washington.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
11812 North Creek Parkway N., Suite 103
Bothell, WA 98011
(425) 485-2132 • Fax: (425) 486-0224
Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, Saturdays in November and December. We are closed major holidays. We can be reached by email at [email protected].