We ship promptly from our office and warehouse facility in Bothell, Washington. David Morgan products are generally shipped within one business day of receiving your order. If an item is temporarily out of stock we will inform you of the expected delay. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped.
To help defray handling and shipping cost, there is a charge of $9.00 on all shipped orders. This handling charge covers standard delivery within the United States, no matter how large the order. If you are placing an order at this time, you might like to consider adding more items, at no additional handling charge.
Our handling charge also covers handling and standard delivery (within the US) on your first exchange (if needed.)
Purchases sent to any address within the State of Washington must include State Sales Tax of 10%. Sales tax is not required for purchases sent to other states or outside the US.
Standard Delivery Within the United States
Most orders will be received within 3 to 5 business days of placing the order. We ship primarily by USPS Priority Mail and UPS. Orders to Hawaii and Alaska are shipped by Priority Mail, large items by USPS Parcel Post. For more information please see our Expected Delivery Times page.
We offer expedited delivery by air of in stock items when this service is essential. Please place your order by 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time so that we may ship your order the same day. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Delivery will be one (Overnight Air) or two (Second Day Air) business days later. This service is not available to APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Boxes and some rural areas.
We calculate the expedited shipping charges online when you place your order. The shipping charges include our $9.00 handling charge, estimated actual shipping costs and insurance. Every effort is made to minimize the shipping costs. Occasionally, in particular for multiple item orders, the estimated shipping cost will not be correct and we will have to adjust the charge. If the shipping & handling charge is greater than quoted online we will ask for confirmation that the higher charge is acceptable before shipping the order. If the shipping & handling charge is less than quoted online, we will charge you the lower amount when the order is processed.
Air shipments charges through UPS and other carriers are now based on the dimensions of a parcel as well as its weight. Some items we carry, including most of our hats, are very expensive to ship by air. We hope our prompt despatch of orders will make it unnecessary for you to use this expedited service, so helping us to provide you with our quality items at a cost that gives you great value.
* Business days are Monday through Friday (except major holidays).
* Additional time should be allowed over holidays.
* Most customers find our standard delivery is prompt and cost effective.
* Errors and discrepancies in billing addresses and order information can increase the order processing time.
We are pleased to fill orders shipped outside the US (including Canada). Allow 1 to 4 weeks for delivery to most countries. Duties and taxes will be collected at the time of delivery, if required.
Orders delivered outside the US are usually shipped by UPS Worldwide Express or USPS Express Mail International. Jewelry may need to be shipped by USPS First Class International Registered to comply with international regulations between the US and your country.
The shipping charges include our $9.00 handling charge, estimated actual shipping costs and insurance. Every effort is made to minimize the shipping costs. Occasionally, in particular for multiple item orders, the estimated shipping cost will not be correct and we will have to adjust the charge. If the shipping & handling charge is greater than quoted online we will ask for confirmation that the higher charge is acceptable before shipping the order. If the shipping & handling charge is less than quoted online, we will charge you the lower amount when the order is processed.
Please follow this link for more information on Shipments to Canada.
* We will request payment in US funds through Western Union before processing any orders shipped outside the US if our stringent fraud prevention criteria are not met. (We will notify you by email if this occurs.)
* Customs regulations require that we enclose an invoice with all orders shipped outside the US.
* Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will be collected at time of delivery, if required.
* We are only able to ship some of our products internationally by adhering to the strict US Fish and Wildlife Service export inspection procedures. These restrictions include kangaroo leather products (no shipments outside the US without export permit), crocodile leather products (no shipments outside the US) and jewelry (no shipments to Australia.) We will inform you promptly by email if international regulations between the US and your country prevent us from shipping your order. (Your credit card will not be charged if we cannot ship your order.)
Pick Up Order at Our Retail Store
If you live in, or are visiting, the greater Seattle area, we invite you to pick up your order at our retail store in Bothell, Washington. There is no handling charge for orders picked up at our store. Orders of in stock items are generally ready for pick up within one business day, and will be held for one week. Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, Saturdays in November and December. We are closed major holidays. [Directions to Store]
11812 North Creek Parkway N., Suite 103
Bothell, WA 98011
(425) 485-2132 • Fax: (425) 486-0224
We can be reached by email at [email protected].