Woolly Wash

United Kingdom
  • Woolly Wash
$14.00
Item No. 2883
Qty:

Woolly Wash is a gentle hand or machine washing liquid for all your woolens and delicate garments. It contains lanolin, which protects clothing fibers just as it protects the coats of sheep. Contains 5 to 15% surfectants. The remaining 85% is lanolin, fragrance and preservatives. It is biodegradable. Use one capful for front load washers and two capfuls for top load washers. Each bottle has sufficient for about 12 to 25 loads. One bottle is 250ml or 8.45 oz. Made in England.

Woolly Wash is a gentle hand or machine washing liquid for all your woolens and delicate garments. It contains lanolin, which protects clothing fibers just as it protects the coats of sheep. Contains 5 to 15% surfectants. The remaining 85% is lanolin, fragrance and preservatives. It is biodegradable. Use one capful for front load washers and two capfuls for top load washers. Each bottle has sufficient for about 12 to 25 loads. One bottle is 250ml or 8.45 oz. Made in England.

  • Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap Ltd
    Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap was first produced in the early 1930's by Bradford chemist Fred Mitchell who realized that the natural lanolin content of wool fat, which kept the hands of local sheep shearers and wool sorters so exceptionally soft, could also be beneficial to delicate complexions and sensitive skins. A simple and natural product, this soap is still made to Mr. Mitchell's original formula, based on a recipe from the turn of the century and incorporating lanolin from the wool fat as the key ingredient. The business, Michell's Wool Fat Soap Ltd, takes its name from its signature product and is still producing quality soaps and shampoos in Bradford, England over 80 years later.

Customer Reviews

Questions and Answers